miércoles, 26 de enero de 2011

Mùsica : Music using Vocaloid "Len Kagamine". (Recomendable)

とおくできこえる デンシオン (Tokudekikoeru Denshion) - Music using Vocaloid "Len Kagamine"
Oh My Goodness. What a delightful,angel like, innocent. but sweet, flavoured oriental voice this person has. That captivated my heart and stole my soul. As I sat glued, to my seat, and listened in total awe and captivation. By the purity and joy of it all. Wow.. You truly made my Day. And give me the greatest gift, of all purity, humanity and love, just hearing all and feeling all, as I listened, to you sing and the music encompass your divine god like voice. Heaven looked down on me today. Bless you.

They say music has power to heal and touch you. And I can for one. Tell you the Gods honest truth.. That yours did today.. The power and grace of your voice and the music. Wow.Particularly かげをおいかけて(kage wo oikakete)


Enlace al àlbum :



http://www.jamendo.com/es/album/81160?refuid=318069

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog

free counters

Datos personales

Mi foto
Malas noticias en los periòdicos, asesinatos, enfermedad, pobreza, dolor, injusticias, discriminaciòn, guerras, lo grave es que nos parece normal.

Ecologia2