martes, 15 de marzo de 2011

Mùsica : Fortadelis . Convergence

Fortadelis
Zagreb, Croacia

ocvirek

tomislav.ocvirekI'm independent electronic music producer and composer from Zagreb, Croatia.
I've composed and recorded numerous instrumental compositions during the years, including those that were used as soundtracks for TV production and DVD's. I've played various musical genres, including rock, jazz and even hip-hop, but
ambient electronic new age music is direction that I've always tended to move in.

My musical intentions are focused on delivering easy listening and chilling musical expirience. Sound architecture is based on spacious soundscapes, multi layered and rhythmic arrangements, rich harmonization and distinctive melody lines sometimes caught within improvisation. I let my music being influenced with styles and progressions that are common and desireable in electronic music production, but I endeavour to keep elements of surpirse and unexpectable turns in order to make music pleasant and interesting to you - my precious listener.
Kind regrads.
Fortadelis

Fortadelis Promo Banner
Dear listener,
this is my third album released under Creative Commons Licence and it's quite different then previous two releases. In contrast to "Ephemeris" and "Fortadelis" which are electronic new age ambient albums, "Convergence" is another story because it's jazzy and groovy, relaying on warmth of a retro lounge instruments such as Feneder Rhodes electric piano, Hammond organ, Moog synthesizer and jazz guitar licks backed up with plenty of bass and drum groove.
So what is it ? It a lounge nujazz album and it's named so because it is a true convergence of my musical ideas and themes in a jazz field in last ten years. I hope that my musical style is still recognizable through melodies, harmonies, progressions and  improvisations and I also hope that you'll like it and enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it. It was really a big challenge for me to complete and release this album.
To make long story short - play it and enjoy it !
Your feeback would be greatly appreciated.
Have a nice day and best regards,
Fortadelis
 Convergence
http://www.jamendo.com/es/album/24399?refuid=318069
 http://imgjam.com/albums/s24/24399/covers/1.0.jpg

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog

free counters

Datos personales

Mi foto
Malas noticias en los periòdicos, asesinatos, enfermedad, pobreza, dolor, injusticias, discriminaciòn, guerras, lo grave es que nos parece normal.

Ecologia2