domingo, 6 de marzo de 2011

Mùsica: Vitaliy Baldych

I was born in Yaroslavl, one of the most beautiful cities in the European part of Russia. This city gave me the first and most valuable lessons in music, which, from the time of my childhood has become for me something special. I played and worked in bands of different orientation, was fond of jazz, ska, hard rock, but the most favorite destination for me - music for relaxation.

This wonderful music can be found in every style and genre, from hard rock to minimalism. The main criterion: the music should be easy to enter into every heart and soul, soothe, pacify, to make the world more good. I want to write something like this ... And if my music will have someone in mind, then I'll know what I've done something good and right.
 
The Seagull
http://www.jamendo.com/es/album/84173?refuid=318069
 http://imgjam.com/albums/s84/84173/covers/1.0.jpg

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog

free counters

Datos personales

Mi foto
Malas noticias en los periòdicos, asesinatos, enfermedad, pobreza, dolor, injusticias, discriminaciòn, guerras, lo grave es que nos parece normal.

Ecologia2