domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

Mùsica : Piotr Pawłowski . Requiem

Requiem is an idea to create a work which would refer to a traditional roman-catholic mass. This old genre has envolved greatly during ages which didn't help me to pick a right pattern for this type of music. I decided not to follow any strict rules here, some expert may spot, for example, lack of ordinarium - "Credo" part which must be present in every mass. But sacrum is one thing and music is other.
I tried to reproduce orchestral and choir sounds truely enough. I know I could do little more but witha lot more effort so I decided that this won't happen now because of constant lack of time.
I hope this will be enjoyable for you, I'm looking forward seeing your opinions.
The cover of this album was created by Jan Juszkiewicz, I suggest you go check his website to see more of his works.
Enlace al àlbum:
http://www.jamendo.com/es/album/83894?refuid=318069


http://imgjam.com/albums/s83/83894/covers/1.0.jpg

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog

free counters

Datos personales

Mi foto
Malas noticias en los periòdicos, asesinatos, enfermedad, pobreza, dolor, injusticias, discriminaciòn, guerras, lo grave es que nos parece normal.

Ecologia2