viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011

Mùsica : Jako Jake . Feelings

I could listen to these guys and gal,day and night and never ever get bored, great lyrics, great vocals, great music. Such passion, heartfelt, down to earth sincerity and catchy, meaningful, emotional, melodies. Let alone perfect rocky,blues,ambient tracks. That will keep you entertained from start to end, and over again. And very creative and diverse in style as this is my second review of stuff by you... wink.ps that ladies voice... blew me away.. I was bewitch by the spell she put me under as she sang..

Enlace al àlbum :
http://www.jamendo.com/es/album/66424?refuid=318069

Jako Jake - Feelings

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog

free counters

Datos personales

Mi foto
Malas noticias en los periòdicos, asesinatos, enfermedad, pobreza, dolor, injusticias, discriminaciòn, guerras, lo grave es que nos parece normal.

Ecologia2