martes, 2 de agosto de 2011

Mùsica : Joseph Oscapinski ...Expressive Piano Solos

Greetings All.
I have a very soft and simple piano playing style, and the music is very fantasy like.  The album contains creative works of mine from this year and last, it is not strictly piano.  I also put in some of my ambient songs at the end which are very relaxing and good for meditation.
I've put this together from various ideas and played on various digital pianos.  This album is still in the making, but I thought to share some of my ideas.  Most songs are complete, but some are still in the making. 
Other than piano, i compose

Expressive Piano Solos
 http://imgjam.com/albums/s95/95106/covers/1.0.jpg
 
http://www.jamendo.com/es/album/95106?refuid=318069

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog

free counters

Datos personales

Mi foto
Malas noticias en los periòdicos, asesinatos, enfermedad, pobreza, dolor, injusticias, discriminaciòn, guerras, lo grave es que nos parece normal.

Ecologia2