miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011

Mùsica : Horiso - View

Horiso is a one person music project released by netlabels. It's a connection of improvised music and simple electronics. It's a bit like a sound painting or freezing a moment. Years ago I was playing in a band and after that I got fascinated by jazz trumpet player - Tomasz Stanko. I bought a trumpet and some piano midi controller and I've started the most amazing journey of my life. I have discovered many more musical masters in improvised music and while moving further in my inspirations, I was getting more in to playing. Take a deep breathe of my stuff and try it. Maybe you will like it!
TRACKLIST
01 - valleyview
02 - skies
03 - fieldssnowconnection
04 - winterlandscape
05 - thankyouforallpicmydear
06 - slippery
07 - trees

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog

free counters

Datos personales

Mi foto
Malas noticias en los periòdicos, asesinatos, enfermedad, pobreza, dolor, injusticias, discriminaciòn, guerras, lo grave es que nos parece normal.

Ecologia2