sábado, 22 de octubre de 2011

Mùsica : Alexander Franke ...Echoes And Frames

Hello everybody!
After my last album, which had a completely different style than all the other ones, I now come back to my roots of music: Improvised piano play. In the last time there were many ideas coming into my mind; so this album is a bright mixture of different moods and feelings, collected in improvised songs played on nothing but the piano. My friends told me that some songs sound like soundtracks of a movie. I like that opinion, but it's up to you to decide wether you think that's true or not. But that is one reason why I named the album like I did: Everything we remember, as well as in movies, is gone. It's just echoes and pictures in frames we keep in our minds, as well as this music and the pictures you see while listening to it. 
Well, whats new in it? It contains two atonal songs: Atonality is a great way to express feelings, situations, but best pictures completely free from any harmonic frames. So make your own interpretation and share it with me by writing a review.
Enjoy this bundle of piano sounds and let your thoughts drift away!
Alex Franke.
 
PS: Many thanks to "Last Soundtrack" for creating this wonderful font! Visit >http://last-soundtrack.daportfolio.com< for more information.
 
 
http://www.jamendo.com/es/album/100466?refuid=318069
 
 http://imgjam.com/albums/s100/100466/covers/1.0.jpg

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog

free counters

Datos personales

Mi foto
Malas noticias en los periòdicos, asesinatos, enfermedad, pobreza, dolor, injusticias, discriminaciòn, guerras, lo grave es que nos parece normal.

Ecologia2