miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

Mùsica : Serakina.

serakina
Can I just say, before I start doing my review, of this album. I have really noticed how Serakina has blossomed and bloomed since,he has put his music on Jamendo. How he has really started to fly and break free and be all he can be.. and much more besides in his musical creations and the depth of his piece of music and the sentiments, the emotions and the feelings are luxurious, exquisite and very appealing in heavenly atmospheres that really blow me away and touch the inner core of me as well. Bravo son..

The album cover was elegant, sweet and comforting and beautiful expressed, what was inside it, to perfection. As I peaked in and took a look and listened and felt the aura and atmospheres and beauty just comfort me, submerge me like golden rays of auburn and yellow and green and red colours. That warmed my heart and touched my soul. And made my spirit float and resonate with the bliss and awe I felt inside. I just glowed with happiness, peace and true contentment and love that I felt. And die and went to heaven on actually hearing seeing and being touched by this whole album. Never ever a single moment did, I not cherish and truly savour. This guy has the midas touch..

I could picture myself on a gorgous, Autumn day, where the sun was shining, and the leaves in the woods had started to fall and their lay a bed of beautiful colours of leaves. And I lay down and look up and saw the beauty of the world and the woods around me. and just basked in glory and awe and harmonies, ethereal, enchanted bliss.

Enlace al àlbum :
http://www.jamendo.com/es/album/79677?refuid=318069


http://imgjam.com/albums/s79/79677/covers/1.0.jpg

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog

free counters

Datos personales

Mi foto
Malas noticias en los periòdicos, asesinatos, enfermedad, pobreza, dolor, injusticias, discriminaciòn, guerras, lo grave es que nos parece normal.

Ecologia2